Frames and Framing:
- We offer both Conservation and "Commended" level bespoke framing
- Canvas stretching
- Window mounts cut to order
- Glass replacement service
- In stock we have a large range of British made "readymade" frames to purchase off- the-shelf with a special order service to cover 161 styles and 47 standard sizes.
What do we frame:
- Oils and Acrylics (usually on canvas)
- Artworks on paper including, watercolours, sketches, charcoal and pastel, prints, mixed media, photographs
- Fabric art including cross stitch, embroidery, tapestry, batik,
- Works on papyrus and similar materials.
- 3-D objects including medals, coins
- Football shirts and other memorabilia
We love a challenge and recent challenges have been:
- A set of £sd coins from Rhodesia viewable back and front
- A larger than life family portrait with one corner angled to allow for hanging in a stairwell
- A picture made from pebbles with a small frame set in the corner of a large frame
- A Teddy Bear
- A Ball of Wool (First one from pet 'Bruce')
- A section of wall with the family height chart
- Grayson Perry "Tate" silk scarf
Ask about our 4 levels of Framing:
Gold - High quality "Conservation" framing to preserve and present "collectable" artworks of high monetary and sentimental value including originals and limited edition items.
Silver - "Commended" level framing to visually enhance artwork and offer a moderate level of protection.
Bronze (Standard) - Quality framing to a budget by taking a readymade frame and adding bespoke elements to enhance the level of protection and longevity of the artwork
Bronze (Basic) - Assemble your artwork with mount into a readymade frame
Our two qualified Fine Art Trade Guild Commended Framers are ready to advise you and frame almost any artwork you may bring to us.